February 7th, 2011

4 accused as U.S. spies, killed in Pakistan

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) - Militants in northwest Pakistan shot and killed four men they accused of spying for the United States, police told CNN.

The bullet-riddled bodies were found Saturday dumped along a road in North Waziristan, a district in Pakistan's tribal region along the Afghan border, said senior police official Sajid Mohmand.

A note attached to one of the bodies read, "This is the fate for whoever works for the US," Mohmand said.

North Waziristan is widely believed to be a safe haven for the Pakistani Taliban and al Qaeda-linked militants fueling the insurgency in Afghanistan.

The district has seen a sharp increase in aerial strikes by U.S. unmanned drones.

Analysts say the targets are often chosen based on information gathered from local residents.

Over the past two years, the Pakistani Taliban have killed dozens of men in the tribal region after accusing them of providing information to Pakistani security forces and U.S. troops operating across the border in Afghanistan.

– Journalist Nasir Habib contributed to this report.

Post by:
Filed under: Pakistan
  1. salerno

OK, if you agree with american deterioration fight against it, fight against the false justifications for wars to cover the interests of few, as the wars are justified just to defend from a military aggression, not from few individuals who eluded your internal security.

February 14, 2011 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  2. Kevin

Salerno-You are right about America's enviroment deteriorating, I struggle with having a normal conversation with the average American. They are more concerned with what Lindsey Lohan did this week than Egypts Revolution. It's sad really. But they are still decent people, full of strength and pride. The problem with most of them is their ignorance and that comes from our government. The American govenment helped shape a enviroment that trys to keep it's population subdued through work, entertainment and religion. It is very sucessful at doing so. The population does keep the government as straight as possible because they know that even though most of the population are sheep, they still would not tolerate heinous acts by America. I am somewhat influenced by my enviroment, everyone is. But after I became an adult I stopped letting my enviroment shape me and I began shaping my enviroment instead. If I was completely brainwashed as a product of my enviroment, I would be a Christian who doesn't believe in evolution, the possibilty of extra-terrestrials or the possibility that what I believe may be wrong. My generic belief in God, if thats what you call it, is only generic because I actually realize God is beyond my comprehension. So if you consider that generic, then yes, my belief is generic. I know I said I wasn't going to squabble with you anymore so I'm not. Your last post was reasonable so now I am conversing, not squabbling. Oh yeah, I do not support killing innocent people. I just know that certain situations can make it unavoidable.

February 14, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  3. Dead Fukers Inc.

Dear Mr. Salerno: We understand that your father is dead, we are glad to inform you that we just opened our new international offices “Fuk The Dead Intl.” Our special package for fathers day includes a one time only visit to Hell, were the Devil will be fukkin your relatives for free, we thank you for your interest. Mr. Fukk Yu. International Services

February 13, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Kevin

Haha omg, you are so hilarious...and extremely distasteful. Not to mention lame. And FUBAR. The part about you being hilarious was sarcastic, you just suck in everyway imaginable. Lick it.

February 14, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  4. salerno

Kevin – What you are saying is partially true, but it must be applied first to yourself. Not just the quality of the average idiot,
    but also the clouded mind, the generic believeing in God, the brainwashed mind by environment, the support for killing innocent people, the desease. Differently from you I am not influenced by ant environment, if not the American one.
    I agree probably the USA was the best the world has to offer recently, but the environment is deteriorating and this is why I am posting my comments here.

February 13, 2011 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  5. Kevin

You can't comprehend God, nor can I or anyone else, to claim to able to do so is a very vain statement. I merely try to understand what God is by what I do know about the world we live in. He is the creator of everything and is everything. That includes all things catastrophic, chaotic and evil. Balance is key. We simply have not evolved far enough to always do the right(good) thing. There are too many conflicting ideas in this world for that to happen. Religion(all isms) being the centerpiece of the conflictions. What I was trying to say is, at this point in our evolution as a species, it is impossible for a nation to always do whats right(good). There will be situations that require doing something bad(evil). It is the world we live in and nothing can change it but time and a sufficent amount of suffering, until everything is ironed out and we all get on the same page. I guess I have to spell everything out so the average person can just slightly grasp what I am trying to say. Your mind is clouded and you can only see what is right in front of you, which is usually depicted by what others have taught you. Your beliefs in God are generic and are most likely insulting to the creator of everything. Your mind is brainwashed by your enviroment. You have no idea. You are sheep being herded by your fellow man. The reason why I called you a disease is because you support the idea of youth straping explosives to themselves and killing innocent people, there is no way, shape or form that the end result of that could be positive. It's simply a waste of life. America is not perfect, it is far from it, but it is the best the world has to offer. Imagine China, North Korea, Iran, Russia, Isreal or any other powerful nation being the worlds super power. The world would be much worse than it is now. You are an average idiot and it would behoove you and the rest of the world if you kept your mindless garbage to yourself. I'm done squabbling with you, please be careful about what you say.

February 13, 2011 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
  6. Dead Fukers Inc.

Dear Customers: Our main office “FUK THE DEAD” will be closed next week, we are moving our offices to the cementery so we can give a better service to your dead relatives, our new e-mail is “motherfukker.com”, we will send you our new weekly bulletin “Time To Die”, were you’ll find all the names of the dead that were fuked, and who fuked them, this new service is bought to you by our affilliate “DEAD SOUL FUKERS”, thank you, and fuk you. Regards. Mr. Dead Dik. CEO

February 13, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  7. salerno

Kevin – You are hypocrite. You started talking about God generically and then showed your real motivation for war; money.
    This is why I have no respect for people like you.

February 12, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  8. salerno

I am a wealthy american tax payer, no reason to wine, no reason to cry.

February 12, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  9. salerno

Kevin- I despise your little mind for your mean level.
    I have nothing to complaint for myself.

February 12, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  10. Dead Fukers & Co.

Dear Customers: We proudly anounce that next month is the "DEVILS FUKKIN FESTIVAL", were the Devil will fuk your beloved for "free" yes for "free", you only have to pay for his iron condoms, pls make reservations at our main offices(only one per family, (the Devil won't fuk two people with the same last name) thank you

February 11, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Dead Fukers & Co.

Dear Customers: We are proud to inform you that this week we celebrate ” FUK A SOUL”, this new concept was developed by our CEO Mr. Dead Dik, its very simple, you go to the cementery at midnight and choose any soul you wish to fuk ( you can also choose your own soul) you fuk it and as soon as you finish the soul dissapears its like magic, for more information call our main office “FUK THE DEAD” thank you

Dead Fukers & Co

February 11, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Dead Fukers & Co.

Dear Customers: Pls note that this weekend is “DIG A GRAVE” weekend, were you and your family can enjoy diggin graves at your local cementery, you’ll be able to dig graves from 1900 to 1975, perfect years to unearth your beloved ones, as always shovels and dirt are free of charge. Pls contact our local offices ” FUK YOU INC.” For more information.

February 11, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Kevin

Salerno- Really, I am brainwashed? I have no religious affiliation, no political affiliation, I hate no one just because of their nationality, gender, race or their political and religious beliefs. I was an American soldier. I was deployed to Iraq. I did make many friends there (especially two little boys I still think of often) and would have given my life to protect them. I served my country because I love my fellow Americans, not because I believe what my government does is always right, but to protect my family and friends from mindless monsters who think killing Americans is just cause for a great afterlife. And while I was deployed I never once saw an American hurt an innocent Iraqi. Even when they would steal from us, spit on us and disrespect us. In the middle east most governments would chop off your hands or worse for those types of actions. Look dude, we have our bad apples in America and our military, but like I said in my previous post you should not judge an entire group of people based upon the actions of a few. Lets say that 100,000 Americans have commited atrocities agaisnt Middle Easterners, yet there are over 300 million people in America. So you would condemn 300 million for the actions of 100,000? That is ignorance at it's best. The muslim extermist are the ones who are killing middle eastern families. They provoked us by killing innocent civilians and then hid behind their own innocent civilians in the middle east. Of course there will be casualities of war. But what you fail to realize is, that is not our intentions. We want the extremist, if they go away, so do we. This world we live in is a tough cruel world. Look at the life on this planet from bacteria all the way up the food chain. The strongest survive and the strongest thrive. Why do you think America is the worlds super power? Because we are the strongest and we got there through democracy, civil rights, technological innovation and military might. We never manipulated our children to hate and strap bombs to themselves, we educated them and instilled strength and pride within them. If the Middle East continues upon it's path of ignorance it will forever be stuck in the 20th century, if it even survives at all. Honestly, I compare people like yourself to a disease, your ideologies infect the weak and spread like a wildfire, killing innocent people just because you opened your mouth.

February 11, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
    • salerno

Kevin – if you are an american soldier you are brainwashed by definition. It takes so much time to train a soldier emotionally and phisically, generally at least one year or more, while it takes just half an hour to turn a young man to a suicide bomber.
      This is because he does not require brainwashing like you. He hate you because you killed some relative. This is why many iraqi women shot at american soldiers in Iraq, or detonated herselves. I have no ideology. 60% of my tax is going to pay your wellfare, so this is my desease, as I am financing your stupid war.

February 11, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
      • salerno

Kevin – additionally US military intentionally and routinely killed civilians even before 9/11 (Serbia TV and train, Iraqi school and hospital), so you wake up and cry when somone do the same to us. You are really brainwashed.

February 11, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
      • Kevin

You my friend are hilarious. I am brainwashed because I defend the country that has enabled my family, my friends and myself to live a damn good life here on earth? I do not defend what my government does. But you know what? They do what they do for us, for the nation. Like I said before, this is a cruel world. To think it is meant to be any other way(at this point in our evolution) is a ridiculous dream, a dream of weak-minded individuals scared of death. In order to achieve an overall good a little evil is almost always necessary. It is the way of the world, from the smallest things to the largest, all throughout the universe. Your petty, small mind can't comprehend this, so you wine and cry while pointing fingers. It's all their fault, they ruined all my dreams and aspirations, it has nothing to do with my shortcomings! Child please. Let America step aside, withdraw all it's troops and assets. No more aid, no more anything from America. See what would happen. You and all the other haters would be crying for America to come and save you. We are not perfect, but if we were gone, we would be missed and your pathetic life would be even worse than it already is. Oh and please remember, you are a disease, quit infecting others, keep your filth inside your mouth.

February 11, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. SaminBig D

Really salerno? Not manipulated? You won't even listen to a reasonable man who says instead of killing your children help and educate them.

February 10, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
    • salerno

Samin – American military are killing their children. This is why even women and children fight against the americans.
      Suicide bombers are not manipulated, they are resoluted to kill you, because you kill their family. This is why there are so many suicide bombers in Iraq and Afghanistan. They need just the esplosive, and 30 minutes of esplanation. American soldiers need a lot of training and mental manipulation.

February 10, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  15. Kevin

I am an American. I am not a Christian. I am not a Muslim. I am not an Atheist. I am a man. God is apart of all of us, so harming any person or creation of God is an attack on God. To those of you who wish death upon an entire group of people for the actions of a few, you are the epitimy of that which you hate. Lets get this straight, no matter what America does, some of the world will not like it. If we intervene, if we don't intervene. If we give aid, if we don't give aid. If we go to war, if we don't go to war. It doesn't matter what we do, we will always be hated by some. So to those of you out there that want to blame all your woes on the US, take a look in the mirror, your woes are not caused by what we have done, they are caused by what you have not done. Example: Instead of manipulating your youth to become Martyrs, mold them with an education and a understanding through empathy. So instead of dying and taking the lives of the innocent, they may one day lead your country through innovation and their passion for the pursuit of happiness.

February 10, 2011 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
    • salerno

Kevin – suicide bombers are not manipulated. The hate us because we have sent soldiers to kill them and their family. It talkes 30 minutes to turn a young man to a suicide bomber, because they want revenge. You are brainwashed and manipulated, they aren't.

February 10, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  16. Dindy..

GOD IS LONELY FOR ALL HIS CHIL;DREN.

February 8, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  17. Dindy..

here comes the other crap..

February 8, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  18. USMCxReaper0311

I dont care if they were spies! I only care if they were american!

February 8, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • USMC Forever

Is that you again Phunnie boy,posting under a new ID? As far as the spies are concerned,they asked for it if they really were spying for the West and aiding in the obscene carnage caused by those cursed drones!!!

February 8, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  19. Dindy..

SALERNO.....YOU WHO SUPPORT TALIBAN AND ALQADA ALSO DESERVE TO DIE. BECAUSE THEY HAVE KILLED SO MANY INNOCENTS (MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS BOTH) ALL OVER THE WORLD.

February 8, 2011 at 4:16 am | Report abuse |
    • salerno

Dindy – I don't support AlQaeda killing innocent people, even if 9/11 was a reaction. The problem is that the americans are those killing the greatest number of innocent people all around the world, from Hiroshima, to Vietnam, to Lebanon, to Serbia, to
      Iraq, to Afghanistan. They started well before AlQaeda and Bin Laden. So actually you are the one supporting the terrorism.
      I simply put US and AlQaeda on the same level.

February 8, 2011 at 6:18 am | Report abuse |
      • Dan from Chicago,IL

Jesus said He will judge all nations and you will see how America will come out of His judgment, because all America has ever done is help people who have been ruled under tyranny, dictatorship or oppression and bring about a free world that is God's given right for every person on this planet!

February 8, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
      • Dan from Chicago,IL

And you are a LIAR because you do support the views of the Islamic extremists and I do believe that you are one!

February 8, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
      • salerno

Dan – you talk about Jesus in vain, as you are a false christian. Bin Laden and AlQaeda are not islamic extremists as they do not follow strictly the Quran. So they are more moderate them extremists.

February 8, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
      • salerno

America supported dictatorships like Saddam, Mubaraq, and many others. They were attacked in WWII, but then they always attacked first.

February 8, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
      • Dan from Chicago,IL

We will support anyone who works for peace or fights against extremism and both Mubarak and Hussein were doing just that, respectively. Now that the people want freedom and real democracy we will support them, but as for al Qaeda and bin Laden not being Islamic extremists but moderates you've got to be joking or as I said, just plain stupid, salerno!

February 8, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
      • salerno

Dan – Yacobi replay to you is perfect. It is very difficoult for an hindu (deceiver) to admit to be out of truth of 360 degrees.

February 8, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  20. salerno

The only killers are the americans. They deserve to die.

February 8, 2011 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
  21. Dan from Chicago,IL

i MEAN THEIR!

February 7, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Dan from Chicago,IL

PULL ALL OF THEM OUT, THERE COMING DOWN!!!

February 7, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Dan from Chicago,IL

CRUMBLE THOSE MOUNTAINS GUYS!!!!

February 7, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Dan from Chicago,IL

I think we should pull all our intelligence officials out of Pakistan and fill the skies over the tribal regions in North Waziristan with drones and just bomb all buildings in each village because we know that they all are terrorists or sympathizers of terrorists and they train their children to be terrorists so why not? Heck just use our stealth bombers and bomb the place until they give up their terrorist activities! Pakistan knows very well this is were all their terrorist activity comes from! They need to finally take control of this part of the country and we can clear it out for them!

February 7, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • salerno

You cannot solve the problem with drones. You create more enemies, becouse you are the terrorists, killing people. This is why it is so easy to recruit suicide bombers. They are a reaction to the attack. You are cowards unable to capture Bin Laden.
      You created and now support Bin Laden.

February 8, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  25. EveryoneInPakistan

Is a US spy. Open fire.

February 7, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Dindy..

US spy open fire...????? Then if its a Taliban or All quida what you guys want to do ???

February 7, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
      • DeclareAllPakisSpys

And open fire. Not too hard to understand.

February 7, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Syed Muhammad Uzair

100 % Agreed... This was what i foresee in the near future...Revolution...

February 8, 2011 at 5:01 am | Report abuse |
  26. Syed Muhammad Uzair

It is true that people are being shot on the assumption that they are U.S spies. I have been seeing CNN for the past couple of weeks. The story of the U. S spy raymond Davis who shot three innocent people in the middle of the day in the city of Lahore has not been covered by CNN. We all know that there are U.S spies working in Pakistan. Raymond Davis was carrying un licensed firearms, he spoke the national and tribal languages, had wireless communication equipment, maps of religious madrassas. If the American spies are killing Pakistani citizens in broad daylight then there is bound to be a reaction. Why have we not seen this story on CNN. It is like the bourne trilogy.

February 7, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Daniel-2

Quite simple Syed,the MIC(military-industrial-complex) controls the news media,including CNN. Let's just hope that they got the right four men.

February 7, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dindy..

syed..it was on CNN news .

February 7, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |