January 17th, 2011

Civilian security forces in Afghanistan

Civilian security forces in Afghanistan take matters into their own hands. TV 2 Norway's Yama Wolasmal reports.

Filed under: Daily Developments • Voices
  1. The Prophet Mohammed

Biker gangs in Afghanistan? Thats all we need, Gay Hell's Angels, just great.

January 21, 2011 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  2. TowelHeadAngels

Oppressing women. Sheep running scared.

January 19, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Prophet Mohammed

LoL, as bad as they treat women I'd hate to see how they treat sheep.

January 21, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  3. Amir

Tell Ms(MRS) cohen(probably wrong spelling) WHAT"S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Her fam has a good reputation. WOndering if they dtill do hiphop? THey even have a good rep with Muslims................even the skeptable ones.llolololo thats saying a lot Captain America.... 🙂

January 18, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
    • LarryKegel(US Army)

Do You enjoy making up Your own Words??? If so put the meaning next to it so we understand!!!

January 18, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
      • LarryKegel(US Army)

Or better yet,put them in Spanish. I do read Spanish like everybody should. How many of these right-wing,warmongering fools read Spanish? Very few,I bet!!!

January 19, 2011 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
      • The Prophet Mohammed

@ Larry, speaking Spanish in America is just wrong, Americans speak English, now if we can just get those damned Canadians and British to speak English.

January 21, 2011 at 2:15 am | Report abuse |
      • Dan in Lafayette,IN

I just wish that everybody would take up learning German since it's the most beautiful language of all,but I guess that most Americans,unfortunately are just too ignorant to see that! On the other hand,I have nothing against Americans learning Spanish since it's the most universal and more civil than English.

January 22, 2011 at 5:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Dindy...

Can"t understand what you wrote just now Amir.

January 21, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Dan in Lafayette, IN

We here in America have enough police or any other forces needed to take care of killers like yourselves! It is a good thing for the people to stand up militias to battle the army of the devil!!! And I hope more will pop up in Pakistan!

January 17, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Onesmallvoice

Dan,will you tell us just how much of our tax dollars the right-wing thugs in Washington are using to pay them with? I'll bet that it's a pretty penny!

January 17, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
      • Dan in Lafayette, IN

First of all I would not call them right-wing thugs after all the house and senate which would have had to approve the expenditure was controlled by the democrats at the time. And I would guess that their taxes would cover the cost. I would think that by now Afghanistan's internal services would be self sufficient with their tax system. I do not think that were paying the salaries of the ANA or police forces. We most likely are only paying for training and equipment needed.

January 17, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
      • Dindy...

Onesmallvoice.why.you worry about Tax when the Shark is still running in dessert while thinking whom he eats next. It is good if there is nothing to worry and economy grow. Yet we have a problem here to solve brother.

January 20, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |