November 11th, 2010

Drone strike kills 6 in Pakistan

Islamabad, Pakista - A drone strike in Pakistan's tribal region on Thursday killed six suspected militants, intelligence officials told CNN.

Two intelligence officials said the suspected U.S. drone fired six missiles at a militant compound in the area of Ghulam Khan in North Waziristan, one of the seven districts of Pakistan's volatile tribal region bordering Afghanistan.

Based on a CNN tally, Thursday's drone strike was the 90th this year compared to 52 in all of 2009.

Filed under: Drone strikes
  1. USMC Forever

I got my orders, I am rotating back to civilization, another tour bites the dust. No more patrols or death for a year before I end up back here. Going home to my girl and yours, Suzy Rottencrotch. Oh you won't have to listen to me any more and the LOSER who took my call sign, you can have with your right wing MIC whatever. M/Sgt. to the home front, HUH!!!!!

November 22, 2010 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. USMC Forever

That wonderful advanced steel dragon strikes again, I told you fools what would happen when you left your tents to go outside and poop in your holes,SSSSHHHHHHHHHHH WWWWAAAAPPPPP! Another one bites the dust and is turned into dust. How fitting.

November 16, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  3. Dindy.....

crime against humanity and God is protecting the murderer who killed more than 3000 innocent civilians on 9/11 . God 360 has told to put the murderer into death. If agree with 360 always and so much why protecting the Murderer Bin.

November 15, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Dan in Lafayette, IN

I'm sure there was much intelligence done to be sue that these men killed in the drone attacks are terrorists planning attacks against western forces and they killed the right people!

November 12, 2010 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan in Lafayette, IN

Sorry folks,I never posted the above. Like Jerry said,the creeps who operate those cursed drones need to be indicted and brought to justice,asap!

November 12, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Dindy.....

They played and paying back for what they played on 9/11. Not only that. They have played at Mumbai ,Nigeria. , and many other places.

November 11, 2010 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. atal

Yet more 360 degrees of excuses from Mohammad A Dar.

November 11, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  7. unshackled

Few less 360 degree thugs.

November 11, 2010 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Jerry

The filthy creeps who fired those missiles from those drones need to be incarcerated. In this country we have men in penitentaries who did far less than what they did and that's ludicrous!!!

November 11, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
      • Jerry

Rest assured Phunnie boy,I'm the true Jerry!

November 11, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Daniel-2

Another field day for the right-wing thugs in Washington! SIEG HEIL!!!

November 11, 2010 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |