November 2nd, 2010

Salute to Master Sergeant Derek Hughes

Master Sergeant Heather Hughes salutes her husband, Master Sergeant Derek Hughes, who is deployed to Afghanistan.

Post by:
Filed under: Troops
  1. afghanistan.blogs.cnn.com

Salute to master sergeant derek hughes.. Neat🙂

April 20, 2011 at 4:55 am | Report abuse |
  2. Dindy.....

Beautiful couple with big hearts to serve others. Thank God for both of you.

November 3, 2010 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Dan in Lafayette, IN

Bien touche comme dit-on en fracais. Das ist mir ekelhaft! In diesem schweinige Krieg gibt es keinen Ruhm!!!

November 3, 2010 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
      • George Patton

Quite right,Dan. I'd like to repeat what you said in Russian,but I can't since my keyboard has no cyrillic letters!

November 3, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
      • Kerry

What is the point of posting comments in anything other than English nobody is impressed and you need to grow up.

November 3, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gary Johndro

You just took the words right out of my mouth,Dindy. Thanks a million!

November 3, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  3. BUBBA--ALABAMA STYLE!!!

No how much the right-wing news media tries to play it up,there is no glory in this obscene war!

November 2, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • BUBBA--ALABAMA STYLE!!!

Correction,I meant to say,No matter how much the right-wing media tries to play it up,there is absolutely no glory in this obnoxious war and it needs to end. The sooner,the better!

November 2, 2010 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
      • Travis

You are so right,Bledsoe. Too bad the American public doesn't buy that,especially in this year's mid-term elections as they vote for the wrong people as usual,that is, the Conservative fanatics!

November 2, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • BUBBA--ALABAMA STYLE!!!

Correction i meant to say no how much the right-wing news media tries to play it down,there is no gory in this obscene wear!

November 4, 2010 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
      • Bledsoe

I see that you're back again,Phunnie boy. But don't worry,nobody missed you!!!

November 4, 2010 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
      • Dan in Lafayette, IN

Did he ever leave,Bledsoe? It does't appear that way since he's been using my name recently in other blogs.

November 4, 2010 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
      • BUBBA--ALABAMA STYLE!!!

I have to admit Phunnie boy,what you blogged in my name above is kind of funny. We can all use a laugh out of life once in a while.

November 5, 2010 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |