October 4th, 2010

Sources: Possible drone strike in Pakistan kills 8 Germans

Eight people thought to be German nationals were killed in a suspected drone strike in northwestern Pakistan, two Pakistani officials said Monday.

The strike happened in the Mir Ali area of North Waziristan, the officials said.

Missiles struck a building that held the eight, who are believed to have been members of the group Jihad al Islami, the officials said.

The strike comes a day after the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the FBI issued a joint bulletin warning that terror attacks were being plotted against targets Europe. European intelligence officials said Monday that a group of jihadists from Germany were at the heart of the plots, but it was not immediately clear if the warning and the suspected drone strike were related.

Read the full story

Post by:
Filed under: Drone strikes • Pakistan
  1. Indian

US bought loyalty of many War Lords in Af-Pak after 9/11 successively. Unfortunately not of Pakistan after paying " High Price ". And it was not shocking for Indians like me, after listening Mushraff's 1st speech after 9/11 to back stab Crusaders, quoting " Q'ORAN ". Recently, Mushraff admitted that Pakistan trained & supported Militants against India, which most of the Pak Politicians denied, till today. Seems, its too late for Pakistan to back up from Home Grown Terrorists & the Monster created is getting out of control.

October 7, 2010 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  2. USMC Forever

Oh well, 8 terrorist traitors bite the dust, next case.

October 6, 2010 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Steve

More bombing, more bombing. Eventually the people who live in these areas will get so sick of it, the terrorists will not be welcome and we can go back to chasing these guys through the hills and mountains.

October 5, 2010 at 6:35 am | Report abuse |
  4. Yaboki

Anybody see a hindu?

October 4, 2010 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Poor militiant tards

"Their greatest enemy is the United States,"
    😉 IIIIIII like it

October 4, 2010 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Dan in Lafayette, IN

All of mankind will bow down to Jesus when he comes down with the new Jerusalem in the new world and begins his1000 year reign! And behold those who die young will be cursed as those who live in his loving ways will live long and fruitful lives!

October 4, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

I doubt it very much that Jesus will bless those filthy creeps who operate those cursed drones butchering defenseless people with absolutely no remorse or feelings whatsoever.Furthermore,I doubt if He will be swayed by their lame excuses.But again,what do these creeps care since they obviously don't believe in Him in the first place?

October 4, 2010 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
      • George Patton

Very well stated,John.Thank you.

October 4, 2010 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
      • Dan in Lafayette,IN

I totally agree with both of you.It feels good to see that not everybody who blogs in here is an idiotic warmonger with a thirst for blood.In fact,I'm just as disgusted with these warmongers as you are.

October 4, 2010 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
      • Dan in Lafayette, IN

Jesus did not say to let the terrorists have their way with the rest of the world who do not follow their murderous campaign which kills, dismembers, tortures and terrorizes peoples of all faiths!

October 4, 2010 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
      • John

I applied for the for the job of Drone operator but they said my 'personality profile' was wrong and i had psychotic tendencies and was unstable, well i think they missed out not me.

October 5, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
      • John

Is that you again Gary Johndro, posting your stupid blogs in my name like you did above? I guess that you're going to go trying to make me look as ignorant as you are!!!

October 6, 2010 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • John

Judging by all these warmongers who keep on blogging in here in favor of this obscene war,it appears that the people in this country are about as wicked as those in Sodom and Gomorrah or the world before the Great Flood.Anybody who condones the use of those godless drones can't possibly be all good! The people in this country are sorely in need of a moral compass!!!

October 4, 2010 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan in Lafayette, IN

Jesus had foretold of these times, he had called them labor pains and that there would be wars, talk of wars, famine, floods, earthquakes and people like your 360 degree truth who would kill others just because they think that they are doing God a favor but hold onto your faith because the end is near and HIS second coming would be swift, first those asleep shall be risen then those that are still alive shall be caught up with HIM in the sky just as HE left 2000 years ago!

October 4, 2010 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. dadadf

Every american andwestner that's killed bringsjoy to me

October 4, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mehdi General Dr Bad

IM Fond of Fonda as well U no.

October 4, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mehdi General Dr Bad

YOU Chose time -warner,
    Hire Back Sanchez, Lou dobbs and Put Turner back in as prez,
    or you just go home now.
    Looks like i P0WNED Time Warner and Did nOt KNow it.
    hmmm,,
    God Is Good To Me.

October 4, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Hmm , MY Sincere, Apologies Ted.
    You want c.n.n Back?
    Im Getting Ready To Gut It.

October 4, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mehdi General Dr Bad

anyone want to hire a Translator?

October 4, 2010 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Im Looking For Army Nurse Deborah Christine D"Angelo From New Jersey.
    And iT Sucks To Be You.

October 4, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Mehdi General Dr Bad

hmm my Mistake,Semms Turner no longer owns c.n.n, time warner huh?
    sucks to be you.

October 4, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Tom

Well, this is luck for Germany, because eventually these deranged terrorists would probably have murdered in Germany

October 4, 2010 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan in Lafayette,IN

I wish that you right-wing fools would quit lambasting the Germans since some of them were my ancestors.Although I am German by ancestry,I hate war and bloodshed.At the same time I'm an American and proud of it although I hate the right-wing fanatics who run Washington and keep us at war.

October 4, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
      • Dan in Lafayette,IN

I admire all fascist governments–Nazis, Taliban, etc.

October 4, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Dan in Lafayette,IN

Now those filthy creeps are killing Germans.I guess the right-wing thugs in Washington will shed their alligator tears over this and pretend to be sorry for this incident,too!

October 4, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

There will be dancing in the streets of Munich tonight, 8 down more to follow.

October 4, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
      • John

Is that you Gary Johndro, posting that right-wing BS of yours under my name again?I guess you are.You warmongers really make me sick to my stomach!!!

October 4, 2010 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
      • John

Guess again stupid

October 5, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan in Lafayette,IN

My only friends are left-wing thugs and their Taliban allies.

October 4, 2010 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Lance

I love how they accidentally (or purposely?) left out "Militants" in the headline – I clicked on it thinking they had killed German humanitarian workers by accident. Nope, no accident – right on target.

October 4, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daniel-2

Where did you learn how to hate like that,Lance?I guess that you'll never tell us,will you? Hate never does anybody any good and I wish you'd get over it.

October 4, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
      • Dan in Lafayette,IN

The only people I hate are those attacking my Taliban buddies.

October 4, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Dan in Lafayette,IN

Death to 360 degrees truth of terrorism which comes from around the globe to train and plan attacks against the western world in the North western tribal regions of Waziristan in Pakistan by the most sophisticated weapons from the most powerful nation in the world! Yes the United States of America!

October 4, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan in Lafayette,IN

Hey you up above,blog under your own name,will you?You're a prime example of just how morally depraved that you right-wing fanatics have become and quit humilliating me by usurping my name here.Again,I'm no warmonger!!!

October 4, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
      • Dan in Lafayette,IN

I'm no warmonger, I'm a terrorist supporter!

October 4, 2010 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan in Lafayette, IN

Any truth in 360 degrees has to do with terror and the killing of sinners and in that case we would all be dead!

October 4, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Torben Schmidt

Isn't that good ? To get the European infiltration at the roots. JUBII !!!!! for drone strikes. Precise, and only the bad guys are hit. Germans or otherwise, what these muslims call themselves. They're not REAL Germans. They're Muslim infiltrators into Germany, who get citizenship, as ticking bombs

October 4, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan in Lafayette,IN

When did you decide that,Torben? At least you had the decency to blog under your own name for a change!

October 4, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |