September 28th, 2010

Thousands in Pakistan protest scientist's prison sentence

Hundreds of thousands protested in Karachi and Hyderabad Tuesday against the 86-year prison sentence for a Pakistani scientist convicted of attempting to kill Americans in Afghanistan.

The rallies were organized by the Muttahida Quami Movement, a Pakistani political party, in response to last week's sentencing of Aafia Siddiqui, who was convicted by a jury in February in the United States on seven charges, including attempted murder and armed assault on U.S. officers.

"I appeal to the U.S. government and their people to release Aafia Siddiqui with honor and dignity to get the praises of millions of people," MQM's leader, Altaf Hussain, said during a live address by telephone from his self-exile in London, England.

Read the full story

Filed under: Pakistan
  1. USMC Forever

HEY LIBERAL AMERICANS, WE GOT OUR COUNTRY BACK FROM YOU P.O.S. 80 % OF AMERICA JUST PUT OVER 1/2 THE DEMOCRAP PARTY ON PERMANENT VACATION, OUR NEXT MOVE WILL BE OUR UNWITTING PRESIDENT!!!!! I AM LAUGHING AT THE HIGHER LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE, OR SHOULD I SAY MORONSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

November 3, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. USMC Forever

Now I want everybody to know that I didn't post above as I am a P***Y and a worthless POS because I stole this guys Codename/screen name so I can complain about some stupid retard right wing government that I absolutely know nothing about so I continue to rant and rave about nothing. I just want all of you to know how I am. Thank You for your time and sympathy for me as I am truly a RETARD!!!!

October 12, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. USMC Forever

She is guilty and will NEVER leave prison ALIVE!!! Never, she is nothing more than a stinkin Paki Terrorist. Pakistan watch out, you may be next in the battle against terrorism, we may have to come to your poophole and kick your donkey @sses!!!!

September 29, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • USMC Forever

Sorry people,I didn't blog the above.Somebody's trying to me look bad and sadistic which I'm not!!!

September 29, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

I think it was Ernie Beatty who blogged under your name USMC Forever,just like he keeps on blogging under mine.He must think that he's funny.

September 29, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
      • USMC Forever

Thats what you get for stealing another call sign from the Real USMC Forever, I am just trying to make you look like you are Pu**Y Boy!!!! The Beeeeoooccchhh tried to kill Americans and got caught, FOOK her she will pay for this retard act!!!!!

October 4, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
      • USMC Forever

Now I want everybody to know that I didn't post above as I never use that filthy Tea Party lingo.Phunnie boy did it,I know and want to share that information with everybody else!!!

October 4, 2010 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. dindy Sri lanka

THIS SEEMS LIKE A WELL PLANNED THING TO BREAK US AND PAKISTAN'S GOOD RELATIONSHIP AND BATTLE AGAINST TERRORISM.
    ALSO TO DESTROY THE REPUTATION OF USA AFTER HELPING MILLIONS OF FLOOD VICTIMS WITH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

September 29, 2010 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  5. dindy Sri lanka

NO ONE SHOULD ARGUE WITH SATAN..LET HIS PROUD HEAD GET MORE SWOLLEN TO THE AMOUNT OF DEGREES IT WANTS.

September 29, 2010 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  6. Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

This terrorist should have been executed on the spot!

Yet another example that Pakistan is entirely comprised of muslim extremists and terrorist sympathizers.

I also find it ironic that the leader of this terrorist support group, MQM is hiding out in England. Didn't the London bombings teach the Brits they need to root out the muslim extremists from their society?

September 28, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • dindy Sri lanka

very true Larry VALECIA

September 29, 2010 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
    • dindy Sri lanka

PEOPLE SPEAK WHAT COMES OUT FROM THEIR HEART. IF ONE HAS ONLY FILTH INSIDE HEART THEN THAT ONE CAN SPEAK ONLY THE WORD FILTHY.

September 29, 2010 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
    • dindy Sri lanka

NO ONE CAN MEASURE GOD WITH NUMBERS,TIME OR AMOUNT OF ANGELS. GOD IS IN A HIGHER REALM THAN US WE HUMAN CAN EVER IMAGINE.YET GOD SEE AND KNOW EVERYTHING AS HE IS THE CREATOR.
      NO ONE CAN MAKE GOD WITH CLAY. PEOPLE MUST WORSHIP IN SPIRIT. YET..THERE ARE SO MANY WHO WORSHIP IDOLS... IDOLS CANT HELP AS THEY ARE JUST CLAY. YET...AFTER JESUS CAME ..NO MORE ORDERS TO MURDER ANYONE . NO MORE CHANCE TO BOMB INNOCENTS (PEARL HARBOR) IF THAT KIND OF THINGS HAPPEN THEN JESUS HAS SAID ..BLESSED ARE THE ONE WHO HAS THIRST FOR JUSTICE. PEOPLE WILL STAND AGAINST SUCH CRIMES LIKE PEARL HARBOR AND WTC.
      USA HELPED AFGHANISTAN WHEN USSR INVADED THEM. USA HELPED SOUTH KOREA WHEN NORTH KOREA INVADED THEM. JESUS HAS SAID STAND FOR THE RIGHTS OF LESS FORTUNATE.
      BUT ALL THESE GOOD DEEDS ARE LIKE THE PEARLS DROPPED FRONT OF PIGS. I THINK USA SHOULD PROTECT THEIR OWN PEOPLE AND USE ALL THE MONEY FOR THEIR BENEFIT. LET THE ONE THEY BELIEVE IN OTHER COUNTRIES LOOK AFTER THEIR MATTERS.
      THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS IT SEEMS. GOD HAS SAID LET THE ONE WHO IS DOING WRONG TO CONTINUE TO DO WRONG.... (REVELATION 22:11) ALSO JESUS HAS SAID IF YOU GET REFUSED BY ONE CITY JUST LEAVE THEM AFTER LEAVING THE DUST ON YOUR FEET THERE.
      IT IS TIME TO LEAVE...LET THEM STONE THEIR WOMEN. THEY DONT BELIEVE JESUS (THE WORD OF GOD) WOMEN ARE LIKE SLAVES IN SOME OF THESE ISLAM COUNTRIES. BUT CANT HELP. DO WHAT JESUS SAID. IF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND AND IF THEY REJECT YOU..JUST LEAVE.

September 29, 2010 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
    • dindy Sri lanka

NO ONE CAN MEASURE GOD WITH NUMBERS,TIME OR AMOUNT OF ANGELS. GOD IS IN A HIGHER REALM THAN US WE HUMAN NEVER CAN IMAGINE.YET GOD CAN SEE AND KNOW EVERYTHING AS HE IS THE CREATOR.
      NO ONE CAN MAKE GOD WITH CLAY. PEOPLE MUST WORSHIP IN SPIRIT. YET..THERE ARE SO MANY WHO WORSHIP IDOLS... IDOLS CANT HELP AS THEY ARE JUST CLAY. YET...AFTER JESUS CAME ..NO LICENSE TO MURDER ANYONE . NO MORE CHANCE TO BOMB INNOCENTS (PEARL HARBOR )YET.... JESUS HAS SAID ..BLESSED ARE THE ONE WHO HAS THIRST FOR JUSTICE. SO SOME PEOPLE STOOD AGAINST SUCH CRIMES LIKE PEARL HARBOR AND WTC.
      USA HELPED AFGHANISTAN WHEN USSR INVADED THEM. USA HELPED SOUTH KOREA WHEN NORTH KOREA INVADED THEM. JESUS HAS SAID" STAND FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE WEAK"
      IT IS TIME TO LEAVE...LET THEM STONE THEIR WOMEN. THEY DONT BELIEVE JESUS (THE WORD OF GOD) WOMEN ARE LIKE SLAVES IN SOME OF THESE MUSLIM COUNTRIES. BUT CANT HELP. DO WHAT JESUS SAID. IF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND AND IF THEY REJECT YOU..JUST LEAVE.

September 29, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

Is that you again Ernie Beatty,using my name trying to make me look stupid?If you want to make a dumb comment here,use your own name for a change!!!

September 29, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  7. .

Last chance for Us to admit the crime and free the hostage Dr. Afia Sadiqui with her infant child or face the unthinkable. One can buy few hindu (slaves) but it is a demand by the whole nation of Pakistan. One week may be too long to decide, her innocence is proven beyond doubt despite staged drama in New York. It is not a matter of hindu (filthy) trinity of 180 degrees but of whole truth of 360 degrees.

September 28, 2010 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Dan in Lafayette,IN

Is she really any guiltier than those American troops accused of killing Afghan civilians just for fun? I bet that those creeps will never be that severely punished.So much for our "justice" system!

September 28, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andrew Lubin

How right you are Dan and I totally agree.This double standard in our justice system really stinks to High Heaven!!!

September 28, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
      • Dan in Lafayette,IN

The above comment was not written by me but i do say that the justice system will take all evidence concerning the killings into consideration and come out with a humane and just punishment for these servicemen. There shall be no special treatment and surly they will pay for their crimes! We are there to help the Afghan people and when we treat them like animals instead of equal to all people we are no different then than the Taliban and the terrorists!

September 28, 2010 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |