September 27th, 2010

Suspected drone strike kills 2 in Pakistan

A suspected U.S. drone strike killed two people in Pakistan's tribal region Monday, intelligence officials said.

It was the 19th suspected drone strike in Pakistan this month. That's the highest number in any month since the United States began attacks with the unmanned aircraft, according to a CNN count.

Two missiles hit a suspected militant hideout in Khush Hali, a village in North Waziristan, one of seven districts in Pakistan's volatile tribal region bordering Afghanistan, two intelligence officials said.

This is the third suspected U.S. drone strike in as many days in Pakistan's tribal region and - based on a CNN count - the 65th this year.

The intelligence officials asked not to be named because they were not authorized to speak to the media.

Post by:
Filed under: Drone strikes • Pakistan
  1. Abdulla El Foola

I'm Abdulla El Foola and I detest this rotten war against Islam and I want everybody to know it.It's really me and not Gary Johndro this time as he will time and again blog under my name to ridicule me!

September 28, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andrew Lubin

Another name Daniel-2? Tell me how much do you earn as a CIA Predator Drone operator i bet its good money and well earned.

September 28, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  2. John

The real filth are those filthy creeps who operate those godless drones,butchering "militants" and civilians alike.These creeps should be dragged before a war crimes tribunal and tried for these atrocities and convicted!!!

September 28, 2010 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Andrew Lubin

Back again? Daniel-2...

September 28, 2010 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • John

No it's not,Andrew.It's really me who posted the above and I'm proud of it! Abdulla El Foola is another alias of Gary Johndro's just like your name is.

September 28, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  3. John

Even the Kashmiri's want nothing to do with Pakistan, they are fast becoming a pariah state.

September 28, 2010 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  4. Abulla El Foola

So, these Muslim tribal terrorists refuse to be governed as they plot and scheme their next terrorist act? Well then, the drones shall rule them! From above the clouds your new master is watching and waiting as he picks the time and place. Bin Laden can't help you now!

September 27, 2010 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Anees Razzak

I think the US administration, nor India for that matter would dare attack a country with military might as strong as Pakistan. India should be more concerned about the Maoists rebels, Indias biggest internal security threat. The US should also mind its own business and consider the rise of China, and its manipulation of its FX thats damaging the US economy.

The weak Pakistan govt should have the audacity to at least verbally respond to this menace of attempted bullying from all angles.

September 27, 2010 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Abdula Mohla

More drones!!

September 27, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Eric

19 Drone attacks and this is just about the only news from this site what about the other 18?

September 27, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eric

Take a look at the BBC news site they often report them where they are being 'ignored' elsewhere.

September 27, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
      • Eric

Thanks!

September 27, 2010 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Abulla El Foola

Observe the term "tribal region." These brutal slayers of men, women and children are NOT citizens of Pakistan as they refuse to be governed by ANY nation. Consequently, these lawless Muslim maniacs are having justice delivered to them almost daily courtesy of 800 lb. missiles fired from above the clouds. If they cannot be brought to justice, then justice will continue to brought to them.

September 27, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Abulla El Foola

I can only imagine the utter fear these relentless drone strikes are creating in the hearts of these Muslim murderers. Good riddance to them. And what poetic justice that planes are delivering huge payloads on their heads!

September 27, 2010 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Can you tell me Abdulla who paid you to blog in that right-wing BS? But I guess that you won't,will you?

September 28, 2010 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
      • Abulla El Foola

Sure i can, it was Daniel-2 he paid me out of his big fat salary he earns as CIA Predator Drone operator.

September 28, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
      • John

I'd know you anywhere Johndro.You're Abdulla El Foola,aren't you? You might as well go back to posting under your own name since the gig is up!!!

September 28, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
      • Abulla El Foola

I must congratulate you on the many successful Predator Drone strikes you have made recently Daniel-2, you must be in line for a big bonus, don't forget to give me my cut.

September 28, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
      • Abdulla El Foola

Sorry Daniel,I didn't post the above.That's only Gary Johndro using my name again and he will over and over again for his self amusement.

September 28, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Ranul

2-3 no good!

September 27, 2010 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Eric

There were two other reports, one in North Waziristan 7 taken out, and another in the same area claiming 4 the previous day.

September 27, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |