September 27th, 2010
  1. Grimlock

All this right-wing bla-bla-bla does get old and I'm sick and tired of it.This war needs to end soon,but the right-wing thugs in Washington don't see it that way as they try to use every means at their disposal to glorify it.

September 28, 2010 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Andrew Lubin

Back again Daniel-2?

September 28, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
      • Andrew Lubin

I see that you're back again Phunnie boy,using my name this time.It's sad to know that there's always a clown like you around trying to make a joke out of this cursed war.

September 28, 2010 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
      • Andrew Lubin

I didn't go away phonie boy, as for stealing your name how did you get this one and the other 18? by stealing them.

September 28, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Blankenship

My son is in No Slack and is serving with the Screaming Eagles from the 101st at Ft. Campbell. We wish ALL service members's and those serving in harms way God Speed. Be careful out their all..especially my 18 year old son with Task Force No Slack.

September 27, 2010 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Kimberly Warren

I work for the Fort Campbell Public Affairs office. Shorter's rank is Sgt. 1st Class. In broadcast you can refer to him as sergeant, but in labeling it should read Sgt. 1st Class. It's the difference from an E5 to an E7.

September 27, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Grimlock

Good luck and a safe tour to him.

September 27, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Grimlock

Hey you,quit usurping my ID! I never posted the above as I have absolutely no use for this obscene war and I want everybody to know it!!!

September 28, 2010 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |