September 13th, 2010
  1. NonIMPERIALISTaPProach4Afghanistan

I think it is best to work with the independent minded Afghanistan instead of using political and economical tactics to influence Afghans and Afghanistan. The sooner we respect Afghan sovereignty with sincerity, wining the heart of minds of Afghans will prevail.

September 15, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  2. opgeoff

I came here looking for intelligent posts and was disappointed again!

September 15, 2010 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Meteorite

You should have known better. When have you ever seen an intelligent comment to one of these stories?

September 15, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. nogod

comments like these certainly go a long way to dispelling the myth that religion is a benefit to mankind. kudos to France for their policy of a secular government!

September 14, 2010 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Chris

idiot

September 14, 2010 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  5. The Wild Wild Pasthun West

Break Pakistan and have a dignified exit from Afghanisan

September 14, 2010 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Aamin.....

September 15, 2010 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Idi amin

""but there is no proof" ...lol I love it ..." I am the regional Ali Baba, how may I help you"

September 14, 2010 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  7. Ghegis Khan

I smell a Taliban

September 13, 2010 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth

Quit talking about Hindus....fool...they will put Jihad on your ass...lol

September 15, 2010 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Bob R.

Riiighttt...

So, he's the Caliph of Kandahar....

September 13, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  9. LarryKegel(US Army)

I guess that nobody will tell us how much this dude was paid to collaborate with NATO.

September 13, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

Less than he was paid to collaborate with the Taliban, I imagine.

September 13, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

Do you mind not usurping my name here? You know better than that since it's NATO who has all the billions of dollars to pay people off and not the Taliban!!!

September 13, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
      • George Patton

Come on, Larry, everyone knows the Taliban gets billions every year from its opium trade. They're not just buying weapons with it; they're buying people. Don't be so naive.

September 13, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
      • Onesmallvoice

Where do you come off dishonoring the name of Gen.Patton??? Any fool knows that he didn't post the above,Phunnie boy.You did it under his name trying to disgrace him.Have you no shame at all???I guess not!!!

September 13, 2010 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
      • bailoutsos

Why is America so set on fighting the Tailban? I thought America was after al Queada terrorists? The Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11.

September 16, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Craig

George Patton of Philadelphia

September 15, 2010 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
    • LarryKegel(US Army)

I changed to My real name figuring He wouldn't have the nerve to use it!!! I guess I was wrong...

September 15, 2010 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • bailoutsos

Why is America so set on fighting the Tailban? I thought America was after al Queada teorrists? Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11.

September 16, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |