August 3rd, 2010
  1. Evan Mark

Not a penny came from "Nu cons (neo-cons?)" In fact, I'm on the left.

August 6, 2010 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Army is bad news

Man, look at all the stinkin Pakis on this site with their right wing retard speel!!!! What a waste of posts.

August 5, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. salerno

It is clear to me that the video is a manipulation made mixing false and real images to support the war. I did never see a single word of hate in Yacobi words, just critics and you should listen and respect other views answering with solid argument and not by slogan or insults.

August 5, 2010 at 4:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Evan Mark

A manipulation???? hahahhaahahha. This is actual footage taken by cnn and other news organizations (in the EXTREMELY rare moments) when an act of brutality is occurring and someone happens to have a camera handy. The violence that this film depicts is a FRACTION of what is actually happening. Wake up, sheeple.

August 6, 2010 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. D

You cracked me up a little with that comment there. You should be some Arab or a pseudo arab. You really think that you would be able to post such comments in a paper or a website in "your" country. Be grateful that you are in a country where you were able to express your opinions. In "your" country, your family might have been flogged by now.

PS: "your" country refers to the country you or your ancestral country.

August 4, 2010 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  5. BTDT

Tell that to CNN.They keep blocking my comments.I guess that they only want the conservatives to be heard.

August 3, 2010 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Grimlock

Baloney, and you know it. You and your legions of alternates IDs are cluttering up the comments.

August 3, 2010 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Andrew Lubin

Are you with the C.I.A.,Evan,trying to whip the public into a right-wing war frenzy? I wish that you'd stop this once and for all.

August 3, 2010 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Grimlock

I sincerely hope you're being sarcastic.

August 3, 2010 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evan Mark

haha. I'm actually a secular progressive, hoping to shake up naive, overly-idealistic fools who have betrayed thinking liberalism.

August 3, 2010 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evan Mark

Absolutely not. In fact, I am a secular progressive. And unlike you, (apparently), I understand religious extremism. I understand what we are fighting for. Wake up progressives... THIS. IS. ABOUT. RELIGION!

August 6, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. D

Good rescue for sure. Unfortunately those inbreeds and ingrates (the rescued) will be the ones trying to killing the same soldiers who rescued them.

August 3, 2010 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  8. George Patton

Good grief,more propaganda for those right-wing thugs!!!!!

August 3, 2010 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Maritta

Why? Who takes care of our troops? My son is a Marine.

August 3, 2010 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |