July 20th, 2010

U.S. civilians, Afghan solider killed in Mazar-e-Sharif

Military authorities are investigating the shooting deaths of two U.S. civilians and an Afghan soldier by another Afghan soldier in the northern city of Mazar-e-Sharif Tuesday.

The shooter also died in the incident, and two other service members - one Afghan and the other a member of international coalition forces - were wounded, a statement from NATO's International Security Assistance Force said.

The incident occurred during routine weapons proficiency training at Camp Shaheen, the statement said. The shooter is believed to be an Afghan army trainer assigned to Camp Shaheen.

"Our joint investigation will find out how such an event could have occurred to help us prevent any future acts," said Maj. Gen. Zahir Azimi, spokesman for the Afghan Defense Ministry. "We wish to express our deepest sorrow for the deaths of our colleagues in this tragic event today."

Josef Blotz, spokesman for ISAF, said: "The actions of this individual are not representative of the thousands of men and women who train and fight side-by-side with ISAF everyday to protect their fellow citizens from insurgent brutality."

Filed under: Daily Developments
  1. dindy Sri lanka

only thing I know is ..that the creator must be feeling sad as every body has guns in hand on this earth😦

September 27, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ybs

This war is about going after Osama bin & those that harbor him. Use drones; cripple them & keep them contained.

Terrorists are like mafia – can't kill them all. They will come back. Whenever they do; cripple them & the cycle repeats.

Innocent will always be collateral damages. It's part of life. But we'll cripple the Taliban & Al Qaeda. Just watch!

July 23, 2010 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Jerry

No wonder they call ours a sick society with people like you blogging in all this right-wing nonsense,ybs!!!

July 26, 2010 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  3. guest

Can somebody define what the war is about anymore? Can anyone else see that there is no winning this war, its a counter insurgency and both sides think God is on thier side.

July 23, 2010 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Bill

guest, define what the war is about for yourself. I'm not being mean, this is the way it has to be. I f you do not want to pick sides remain nuetral. "winning" is an opinion.

July 23, 2010 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  4. charlena

and an awsome brother! if more men were like him the world would be a better place to live!

July 23, 2010 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  5. charlena

Chuck is my brother we are still waiting for him to get home!this is so hard to do my only brother is gon but he was doing what he wanted to do he told me before he left that when God got redey to call him home it wouldnt matter where he was as a police man,at home on the porch or driving down the road, he said id rather be doing something that will make a diference ! he was an awsome father, husbund ,son, and uncle , he will not be forgotten! and we will see him again when God calls us!by brother is fishing in the never endin lake of fish with his uncle larry and beloved granny! i love him!

July 23, 2010 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  6. dindy

In a strange land cant trust anyone as your true friend. Especially ..when a country is so poor and where the evil has ruled before. Result is educated young people who can serve their country in a much better way is dying and also they have to help refugees too and also to help with other matters too. After all soldiers are human beings too. How much and how far can they handle. ?send air crafts without humans and take satellite pictures and bomb terrorists hide outs.

July 22, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. dindy Sri lanka

Is this a problem with the training or else every one going crazy as this war goes for a very long time?Taliban has joined training too?

July 22, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

The way we are doing both wars now... Was a lot better than the way Bush did it!!!

July 22, 2010 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Daniel-2

Is there a "good" way of doing wars,Larry?

July 22, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  9. mike

maybe we should limit their CL V. this isnt the first time this has happened on CP sheheen. a couple of years ago 2 naval officer were killed in a similar incident. RIP LT Choe and LT Toner.

July 22, 2010 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

Don't you know it is ok to kill Americans and Israeli but not Muslin???

July 22, 2010 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  10. paytheprice

which type of war america want to win there..I mean there is no match..well they have every licence to kill any person under any false slogons..I think the way u.s.a is killing muslims no a dayz using and enjoying all its technology..than they will have to pay the price..

July 22, 2010 at 4:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Daniel-2

Let's just hope that you're right,paytheprice.

July 22, 2010 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

I guess any Country that fight Their Enemy to protect Their People are Murders right??? But if they kill Americans and Israeli don't aren't???

July 22, 2010 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  11. roman embers

I was there when the incident occurred on the range. The Afghani instructor began firing at the unarmed civilians killing one instantly (the other died in transport to hospital). An american soldier was wounded as well. For political reasons, this "isolated incident" is being downplayed and overlooked as a "training accident." With this labelling, the wounded soldier will not be receiving a purple heart, and the Infantrymen and Medics that were put in harms way will not be receiving the Combat Infantry Badge and Combat Medic Badge respectfully. I have nothing but disdain for the way this is being handled and can't believe that this is being watered down just to save face.

July 22, 2010 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Daniel-2

Exactly what do you expect from the right-wing news media?They're trying to keep up this stupid fairy tale that we're on a mission to "free" people from the "barbaric" Taliban in order to make NATO look good.

July 22, 2010 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

Right we want to take over the world right???

July 22, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

Right just like Israel fired at the unarmed Turkey's right???

July 22, 2010 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Bill

roman embers we will not let this be labelled as a "training accident" .

July 22, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • dindy Sri lanka

they have joined not for training but to kill more us troops. Do not trust human beings lord said!!

July 22, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michael's Brother

My brother Michael was one of the civilian trainers. They wont tell us exactly what happened. Was Michael the one who died on the way to the hospital or the one who was killed at the range?

July 23, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
      • Bill

Michael's Brother, I am Chuck's uncle. I do not have an answer, but I may have soon. I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our prayers. We are expecting Chuck's body to be in Oklahoma Sunday or Monday. The Army Reservist who was wounded is said to be in stable condition and being transported to Germany. Bill.

July 24, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
      • roman embers

It was Mike who died on the range. He really had no chance. The shooter was in close range when he began firing. Chuck had a hard fight but the distance to the hospital was too great. I'm sorry for both your families' loss. I can not tell you how different it feels without having those guys out there sharing a laugh with us. They really were good men doing what they felt was making a difference in the mission to elevate Afghanistan. They are sincerely missed.

July 25, 2010 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
      • Michael's Brother

Thank you both for your kind words. My condolences to you as well Bill. We are told that Michaels body will arrive at Fort Benning sometime Wed or Thur. Thank you again.

July 25, 2010 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
      • roman embers

A memorial service has been scheduled on Camp Spann. All of us that worked with Mike and Chuck will be attending. It seems a meager gesture to reciprocate for the amount of support they both put in towards Operation Enduring Freedom.

July 26, 2010 at 4:36 am | Report abuse |
      • Bill

roman embers, You have our support back here in the states. Bill.

July 26, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
      • medic

I was the medic on the scene when the shooting started......

April 13, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jester

Very sad..those brave men died for some reason they are not even sure of. God Bless them

July 22, 2010 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Bill

Trust me Jester these brave Americans have a reason for being in harms way. One reason is so we can sit here at our keyboards typing our beliefs. Its called freedom.

July 22, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  13. SOF

Ummm... Is it me or does this sound like Texas all over again???

July 21, 2010 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Bill

GOD BLESS THE PEACE MAKERS.

July 21, 2010 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daniel-2

But where are they,Bill?We need them here and now to stop this obscene war and NATO' lust for other peoples' resources.

July 22, 2010 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

The only ones that benefit from war are the Rich and Big Corporations!!!

July 22, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Daniel-2

But where are they,Bill?We need them here and now to stop this obscene war and NATO's lust for other peoples' resources.

July 22, 2010 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
      • Bill

What ? You want me to argue with you? No Thanks.

July 22, 2010 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

Your repeating yourself again!!!

July 22, 2010 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ISRAEL!!!

July 22, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
      • BUBBA--ALABAMA STYLE!!!

AND RUSSIA,TOO!!!

July 22, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Diana

To all of you talking about politics and idealism, the real issue here is that decent people died doing their job and the people who love them are hurting. Some of you have too much time in your hands to be talking so much garbage. I personally dont believe that we cant help people that dont want to help themselfs, that is my personal view. We had no business going in any country. I guess our government thougth after 9/11 that we were in a freacking western movie and went into Afghanistan an Iraq to kick some butt. Well now after 9yrs or so we are getting our butt kicked and we are losing our sons and daughters to this crazy war. Iraq and Afghanistan is no different. I know in an ideal world we all should have all the liberties and privelages that we Americans have but realy some people dont want to fight for their freedom. Get out and lets regroup and defend our borders and country from the terrorist from within.

July 21, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daniel-2

Well put,Diana except that we need to take care of our home grown criminals who seem to slip through the cracks of our justice system here in the U.S.A. instead of worrying about some non-existant foreign threat from abroad.

July 21, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

I guess 9/11 never happen right??? The twin towers just disappeared???

July 22, 2010 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

I heard from the News today that the Tarriest killed 6 Police Officers by shopping off Their heads!!! They also talked about how they shopped off Peoples fingers so that they couldn't vote against them... That is because they have to use their fingers so they can't vote more than once!!!

July 22, 2010 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • dindy Sri lanka

I agree with you Diana. But the superiors wont hear our voice?

July 22, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Greg Ellis

Chuck was a great officer! He was my zone partner for years when he was on the police department. What a great asset he was. I will miss my BROTHER IN BLUE! May GOD be with his family during this trying time. Thank you Chuck for your service and for being such a great brother who always had my back. MATTHEW 5:9 (BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS)

July 21, 2010 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

It is funny how everyone here knew him but me!!!

July 22, 2010 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  17. JM

Hiram Gonzalez will be missed.. He was a great person and a true friend..

July 21, 2010 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

Those of you that Hate America for what we stand for ought to think different... Because it is the American People dieing to make things better for even People like you!!!

July 21, 2010 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Onesmallvoice

Come on,Larry.When are you going to realize that the Americans are fighting to crush Islam and build their invisible empire?This has been going on for centuries on end.

July 21, 2010 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

I hate to tell you if that was true it would have been over a long time ago!!! We wouldn't have to use troops to do that...

July 22, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  19. Bill

And to the other Americans I love ya. I'm praying for you and if you need anything I am right near the DFW airport, If you need transportation or a place to stay. To the Army Reserve Staff Sargeant, Thank You.

July 21, 2010 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Bill

I pray daily for a fresh anointing to have a spirit from God. A gift of the spirit to understand and see your plan. Bill Strealy.

July 21, 2010 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  21. CGeorgeK

Since when is their honor in fighting inside a country we never should have entered. We are there for the benefit of politicians and big business – nothing at all to do with freedom or liberty, for anyone. Karzai's puppet government won't last. Brotherhood is a commonality among those who soldier together... be they American, British, German, Taliban, insurgent, Al qaida, etc... do not think it is an experience exclusive to yourselves. Countless people are dying for nothing.

July 21, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • yankee cowboy

"Truth" is something Pakis like you will never know. Enjoy the protection your Taliban buddies provide you, it's not going to last much longer.

July 21, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • yankee cowboy

Shows how much you know, ignorant Paki. I've never even been to India!

But just relax while the marine 500 yards away adjusts for windage.

July 21, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

I guess you think training the Tarriest that attacked the United States is nothing??? I wonder if you would feel the same way if a love one died in the Twin Towers???

July 21, 2010 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
      • Onesmallvoice

Larry,do you approve of those filthy creeps who operate those ungodly drones hurling 500lb.bombs on defenseless people?I don't!

July 21, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
      • MaryM

Onesmallvoice,

The drones are attacking militants who oppress women, and attack innocent people they're not innocent. My only regret is that I don't have enough money to fund my own drone attack,

July 22, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
      • Daniel-2

MaryM,do get over your hatred.Don't you know that a lot of innocent people are being slaughtered along with the "guilty" with those ungodly 500lb.bombs being hurled on them from those godless drones.Have a heart!!!

July 22, 2010 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daniel-2

Extremely well put,CGeorgeK.

July 21, 2010 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • MaryM

See, this is the problem with you people. It's all about religion and nothing to do with human decency. For the record the majority of the world does not believe in Islam so stop using it as an excuse for your poor behavior. I don't care where you come from act like a decent human being! No one on God's green earth knows for certain their religion is the path to God. we all believe and hope it is and that's faith. You are no better than anyone else.

July 22, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  22. John Hoffman

"We few, we happy few, we Band of Brothers, for he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother"

July 21, 2010 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • yankee cowboy

That's what your Taliban buddies want–to make the world live in the 8th Century.

July 21, 2010 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • MaryM

Brothers who shed blood together are not members of a pagan tradition but brothers who fought in battle and unfortunately some died or were wounded. The bond you share with someone in battle can not be compared to anything else in this world. You never forget the people you served with.

July 22, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  23. D. Smith

David I know you worked with Chuck longer than I did, but I know from the time I did work with him what a great husband, dad and colleague he was. I will not forget the times he took to assist me and others on the range. He was always joking and laughing; never having an ill word to say about anyone. He will be missed by many. My God be with his family and the families of the others who have fallen.

July 21, 2010 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
    • BUBBA--ALABAMA STYLE!!!

And don't forget about the Russians who also fought and died there,D.Smith.

July 21, 2010 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  24. David Schucker

Brave men were lost in this tragic event. Two I did not know, but Chuck was a friend and brother. A proud, strong man, believing in the idea of training security forces to protect their own country, much like he trained his brothers and sisters at home to protect their community. A man that was taking an extreme risk to provide for his family, a family he loved dearly. I’m sure the two that died with him were much the same. Chuck will be missed dearly. His immediate family, and his band of brothers and sisters, will grieve for a long time to come.

July 21, 2010 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

Chuck is my nephew and people will never understand the pain that we are feeling right now. Next month my son will be there with the Army and I am a very proud aunt and mother but so afraid for my son's life. Chuck loved his family so much and he was loved by so many. Praise God you are at home with the Lord and you are free and whole again.

July 21, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

May GOD Bless You and Your Family though these tuft times!!! I lose a lot of My Brothers in Vietnam... Even though they weren't my real family the lose hurts still the same!!!

July 21, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
      • Deb

I think I know Chuck can you tell me his last name.

July 21, 2010 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
      • dindy

Lisa, you are very brave and strong. My Son graduates today in ocs Georgia and I am here. we have bitter experience from 30years war in Sri lanka. .My thoughts and prayers are with you. .

July 22, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • BUBBA--ALABAMA STYLE!!!

A lot of Russians also fought and died bravely in Afghanistan,but tragically in vain.This obnoxious war needs to end.

July 21, 2010 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

The Russians that died there died for a different reason Our Troops did... We are training them to take care of them selfs rather than trying to take the country over!!!

July 21, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
      • BUBBA--ALABAMA STYLE!!!

Quite right,Larry.The Russians were motivated by their ideology whereas NATO is motivated by it's own greed.

July 21, 2010 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  25. omara

YES YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WANTS TO HARM YOU BUT MY BROTHER DIE WITH HIS BOOTS ON DOING WHAT HE LOVED I LOVE YOU BRO MAY GOD HAVE U IN HIS ARMS....

July 20, 2010 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Diana Casanova

Omara my heart goes out to you and your Mom. RIP my sweet Michael.

July 21, 2010 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

Sorry to hear about your Brother!!! I Pray to GOD that he bring PEACE to you and your Family with Your great lose... But Please don't yell at us when you tell us!!!

July 21, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Tony Bray

To the Heros that died:
    Thank you for sacrifice that you gave everyday being away from your families. You will be missed and NEVER forgotten. We love you Chuck!!! God bless you and your wonderful family for the life you gave.

July 20, 2010 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bledsoe

Don't forget that a lot of Russians also died over there for the same reason,but who's mourning them???May God have them in his arms also.

July 21, 2010 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
      • Tom Posey

Amen to that!

July 21, 2010 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

It was the sacrifice of the American People that won the war there!!! It is always the American People that die to make this World better...

July 21, 2010 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • yankee cowboy

After the war, when the vermin Taliban and its supporters have been exterminated, they won't be missed or mourned by anyone.

July 21, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bill

We love you Chuck. You will never be forgotten. Uncle Bill.

July 21, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

I wish you were right... But look how fast the People forgot those that died in 9/11!!!

July 21, 2010 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brenda

Thank you Tony. His family and I are grateful that you see the true story here, an American lost his life trying to do the right thing. I went to school with Chuck and he was an awesome person. His legacy will not be forgotten.

July 24, 2010 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Daniel-2

How history has a way of repeating itself.The same thing went on in France and many other European countries during WW2 under the German occupation.

July 20, 2010 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gary Johndro

The big difference is today the NATO forces in Afghanistan don't have to face the Russian army like the Germans did back in WW2 which was Germany's downfall.

July 20, 2010 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

Russia was not Germany down fall... It was the United State that won the war over there!!!

July 21, 2010 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
      • Daniel-2

Who told you that,Larry?

July 21, 2010 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
      • Doug

Larry, I'm in the Army and have been for 20 years. I think President Bush lied about Iraq. I voted for him. I do, however, agree that Afghanistan is necessary because there are terrorist there that want to use the countrty as a base. Also, the Taliban need to be taken down because they're brutal interpretation of Islam goes against all we stand for.

I see on here also that there are some people that think we are killing people because they are Muslims. To you who believe that you are simple simple minded. I guess you to realize that the political position is weak. This and fear of the political process and the modern ways of self determination is why these morons strap boms to themselves and declare jihad. The United States is one of the most religiously tolerant countries in the world. We do have our shortcomings and we air them for all to see through a free press. The Taliban and other extremists would cut your head off in the name of god.

July 22, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
      • MaryM

Doug, I was in the Army as well and served a tour in Iraq. It's shameful that you don't know the difference between weapons of mass destruction and nuclear weapons. Bush (who I didn't vote for and can't stand) didn't say Iraq had nucs. Iraq proved that it WMD's by gassing the Kurds. Saddam sold his WMD's without our knowledge or the knowledge of his top generals. His generals believed they had WMD's when we invaded and wanted to use them on us. When they found out there were none they fled or surrendered.

July 22, 2010 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  28. ronvan

This mess will not stop in 1 or 2 yrs.! These people have been indrocrinated from birth, through religion & tradition, to act the way they do and we are not going to change anything! IF you truly beleive that it is in our "National Security" to be in these countries I feel sorry for you. We have been lied to and totally duped for the reasons to get into these wars and now we are stuck because we cannot loose face!

July 20, 2010 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daniel-2

Neither could the Germans back in WW2,but the Russians gave them no choice.

July 20, 2010 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

If you are so sure about that... Why don't you go to Vegas and bet on it... I bet they give you good odds on it!!! You make yourself a bundle of money if your right... But I would bet on the Generals before I bet on you!!!

July 21, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • MaryM

I feel sorry that you have not chosen to read anything about terrorism or the region besides what is posted here on CNN. That area has been home to extremist training camps since the early nineties. Our failure to deal with the problem then brought the problem to our doors. Action taken to rid the area of extremists, build the economy and educate the people needs to happen in order for this area not to fall back into the hands of the next UBL.

July 22, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
      • Daniel-2

Like I said before,MaryM,the real tragedy here is that the Communists failed to win 25 years ago.If they did,this whole region would probably be a prosperous one by now.

July 22, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  29. USMC forever

Like I said, who can you trust???? I can see now why Afgan troops are being shot by NATO Troops, you don't know who the radical is.

July 20, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Former Marine

However, one attack does not indicate that their intelligence or statements about the Taliban retreating were incorrect. I'd rather wait and see if the forces in the area become hostile again before chastizing the government about saying the Taliban retreated. Smart money is, wait before making an ass out of yourself.

July 20, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

I disagree, i believe you do know who the radicals are, however, there are a select few individuals that slip through the cracks and create these incidents where people die. The other day I was reading a post about an 3 british soldiers killed and 4 wounded in an RPG attack by an ANA Soldier. Its the select individuals you can't really trust, other than that, I believe you can trust the Afghan people. As long as you respect their customs and courtesies over there (Not urinating in the direction of mecca, etc), everything will be fine and these incidents will dwindle down to a minimum.

July 20, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

That is because they aren't in the front lines fighting!!!

July 21, 2010 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
      • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

Very will put!!! Thank You...

July 21, 2010 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

If that is true... Then Nato shouldn't complain when they shoot at them!!!

July 21, 2010 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Rajesh K

Yeah Right.
    This thing will keep happening for another 1-2 year.
    Everything will be fine after few years.
    No country is perfect and Rome was not build in 1 day.

So hold tight, everything will be fine😉

July 20, 2010 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Larry Valecia, Calif.US Army Forever...

Anyone that goes where there is a war at... Takes the chance of dieing!!! The American and Afghanistan has a hard enough time staying alive themselves with out worrying about the other People...

July 21, 2010 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |

Did you let out gas???

July 21, 2010 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jester

hey yankii..shouldnt we be nice to pakis...the supply lines come from pakistan..I

July 22, 2010 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |